One Park Place is an apartment building located adjacent to Discovery Green park in downtownHouston. Completed by The Finger Companies in May 2009, the building has 346 apartment units on 37 floors. The ground floor has retail shops and restaurants, while the six floors immediately above the ground floor have secure parking.
Located on the ground floor of One Park Place is the Brasserie du Parc restaurant, a Balthazar-Style brasserie by Master Chef of France, Philippe Verpiand, that boasts a 1,500-square-foot air-conditioned glass terrace overlooking Discovery Green along with an authentic French creperie complete with walk-up window. It has direct access from the One Park Place lobby.
One Park Place also features private resident access to Phoenicia Deli & Grocery, just steps away from your front door. Phoenicia carries products with down-to-earth pricing from more than 50 countries.
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Award Winning Resort-Style Pool with:
- Multi-Level Deck Boasting The Largest Pool And Lushest Landscaping In Downtown Houston
- Three Gourmet Outdoor Grilling Areas, Fire Pit And Quarter-Mile Track
- High Speed Wi-Fi
- Semi-Private Cabanas
- Award Winning Level Of Service:
- 24-Hour Concierge
- Complimentary Valet For Both Residents And Guests
- 24-Hour Room Service, Available Through The Four Seasons
- Spectacular Fitness Center
- 24-Hour Key Fob Access
- Full TV And Media Integration
- Licensed Trainers Available Upon Request
- Executive Business Center
- Multiple Work Stations Offering Both PC And MAC
- Private Executive Conference Room
- High Speed Wi-Fi
- 8th Floor Resident Clubroom
- Catering Kitchen
- Spacious Resident Lounge
- Private Media Room
- Expansive Balcony Overlooking Discovery Green
- Available To Residents For Private Parties
For more details and leasing information as it becomes available, call me: 713.502.5050.